Suggested Reading Material that will help enhance your child's dental experience...
- The Tooth Book: A Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums. Paperback by Edward Miller
- Brush, Brush, Brush! Board Book by Alicia Padron
- Melvin the Magnificent Molar. Paperback by Julia Cook
- How Many Teeth? Paperback by Paul Showers
- Sugarbug Doug: All about Cavities, Plaque, and Teeth. Paperback by Dr. Ben Magleby
- Maisy, Charlie and the Wobbly Tooth: A Maisy First Experience Book. Paperback By Lucy Cousins
- Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read). Paperback by Lola Schaefer
- The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist. Paperback by Stan Berenstain
- Sammy the Centipede Goes to the Dentist. Paperback by Maria Lushsinger
- The Magical School Bus and the Missing Tooth. By Jeanette Lane
Reading is a great way to educate your child about their upcoming dental visit and the importance of proper dental hygiene. For more information please ask one of our knowledegable staff members.